Wednesday, May 25, 2005

happiness

I am unique. I am myself and do the things I do because of me, not because of anyone else. If I ever find myself being displeased because of something I have done, I will realize that the behavior has to be changed by me and no one else. The only person that I can expect to do anything is myself.

I am one person and will take on the responsibilities of one person, not the rest of the world. I am capable of doing only what I am able to do and will not expect more.

I will respect others for being what they are, not for what they have. I will accept others for being themselves. I am superior to no one and no one is superior to me.(of course aside from God)

I will not let people run my life. My life is my own and I will treasure it for all it is worth. And it is worth everything.

I will be honest with myself and with others at all times. I will do the best I can in all aspects. I will try my hardest to accept all of my traits--good or bad.

I will respect my parents and give them all the love they deserve, which is a whole lot. I will try to accept their ideas and listen to them open-mindedly, even if I don't agree. I will explain to them why I believe in the things I do and ask them to accept me with those beliefs. I will cherish them always.

I will treat others as I want to be treated. I will listen to others' ideas and respect their opinions, even if I'm in disagreement.

My goal in life is to be happy to the best of my abilities. I am me and I am real. I will live my life as the real me.

No comments: